12/7/11

Oh the agony of de feet! Part 5 of 6 (the No feet feet)

What the hell are the No feet feet you ask? Bratz. Moxie Girlz. I currently own 4 Bratz and 2 Moxie Girlz. 3 of the 4 Bratz dolls I have will never ever get out of their boxes. They are all the special edition Tokyo Bratz, they wear kimonos and were hunted down with a vengeance! I had to have them even though my thoughts on Bratz are more of the ... they look like a bunch of whores... variety

Well I must report that there is dissension in the ranks of the no feeted. Neither will fit the others shoe feet. Moxie is a little small and Bratz a little large.

BTW, I love the fact that most of the Bratz clothes fit Monster High dolls!!

Bratz:


Moxie:


And the foot problems?

Won't click- too big, and too loose to stay put 

Conclusion:
Maybe they are sworn enemies??

No comments:

Post a Comment