12/7/11

Oh the agony of de feet! Part 4 of 6 (Fashion doll)

Well this is the closest to dollie hell you'll get. There are so many companies making 16" fashion dolls and then I include the BJD into this category... Who's shoes fit who? Good luck with that!!!!!!

Here are the girls in the running:

Ellowyne Wilde(I have A Case of the Blues) Mind you my El came nude and that means I have no real Ellowyne shoes to give comparison. Though I can try others on her!

Delilah Noir(Once Bitten, Twice Shy) - I also remind you, Delilah has two sets of feet, Flat and Heeled

Gene Marshall(basic Gene)

MSD(a ball-jointed doll, I am using my Angel of Dream Lan, also named Wilhelmina Delacroix as the model. Juste(Angel Region) is the same size MSD...maybe an inch shorter than Mina, but same foot size)
BTW, I also made the wig Mina is wearing.. I'm sure I'll get to that in another post someday.

And the feet that don't work...or do they?:
This is such a mess mind you!
Ellowyne: She has no shoes of her own









Delilah: Flat then heeled
 
 


Gene: Wearing stockings so a little hard to see - I wish I had one of Mom's other Tonner dolls to compare with.
 

Mina: By far the biggest feet of the bunch
 

So who fits what? The rundown:
Quite a difference!
Mina, Delilah flat, Delilah heeled, Ellowyne, Gene

Ellowyne: I must mention, El seems to have 1 wonky foot!
Delilah's Vampire shoe - fits pretty well
 You can see the boot "fits" but she can't really stand in them, she must have her doll stand to wear these -
her foot is permanently heeled and the boots are for flat foot.
 

Now onto the wonky foot! El is here wearing Gene's shoes. The first pic might give the impression the shoe fits but because her leg is up it's coming off... but it's not so much the case! The one foot actually has no trouble wearing the shoe... the other foot... It just doesn't work. BTW, Mom has confirmed the same issue with her Ellowyne
 



Delilah: 2 feet!! Pop on, pop off... I didn't bother trying both feet with Gene's shoes, flat feet obviously won't work.
With Gene's shoes.. lol DO NOT fit
Good lord Mina has huge feet!
Gene:
Delilah's Vampire shoes, a bit loose but would work as long
as she stays on her doll stand

Delilah's flat foot boots - Waaaaaaaay too loose

Mina: Feet so big I laugh at the other shoes
Delilah's boot -- almost?? Mina's toes were touching the front!

Gene.... not even close lol!!!

Delilah and Ellowyne are quite close. I feel confident they can easily wear the other's items.. At least El has no issue wearing Delilahs stuff, wonky foot and all.
Delilah,El, Delilah

I told you so! Delilah's clothes are mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment