11/6/13

ZELFS!!!

Zelfs are cute!

OK so I was perusing around Toys R Us for toys for my niece's birthday when I came across these adorable little babies. They are called Zelfs. They are a cross between trolls and care bears - lol. They are a lot like the troll dolls I grew up with, but are so much CUTER!  They are cute, cute, cute little elf trolls. Also they seem to match my Monster High girls. I've matched the ones I have to some of my MH dolls.

There are 13 in all so far. 
I have 7 of them. I would love to get them all. They come in 3 sizes. I only have the medium sized ones. They seem to be available only at Toys R Us. I haven't seen them anywhere else.

So here's my cuties:

Lil' D
Lil D
Lil D Front
He's got a tail!!
I paired him with Toralei Stripe
Matching colors!

 ELFA
Elfa
Front
Back
I paired her with Jinafire.
I loved the gold & green, thought they worked

VAMPULA
Vampula
Front
Back - cute wings!!
Paired with: Draculaura! Obviously!
HOWLETTE
Howlette
She's a werewolf!
TAIL!! Cute
Who else is a werewolf?
Clawdeen!!!
MERMALADE
Mermalade
Lovely fins
Adorable body
So Mermalade the mermaid loves Lagoona
Who would have guessed? lol

GARNY
Garny
A purpler version of Vampula
Still cute
Wings too
I think the color complement of Twyla was quite nice

MISS CLOVER
Miss Clover is rare
She's adorable
Clover wings
All of the zelfs arms & legs move
They can sit
Cute face!!!
So I thought that Venus was a good fit for Miss Clover :)
Both green and planty

No comments:

Post a Comment