11/6/13

Lookie Lookie What I got! A new Abbey and Catty Noir!

OK, so I've had these two for awhile but I finally got around to taking pictures!

First I got Catty Noir on Friday the 13th. She's sooo pretty!! I haven't decided if she's gonna stay in the box, but for now she is, so all the pictures are in the box form.
I just love the cat girls so much! I have Catrine DeMew, Toralei Stripe, Meowlody and Purrsephone(twins), and Catty Noir!

Catty Noir:
In Box
Box back
Stand and brush
Catty outfit
Boots
Bracelets and Microphone
Face close up
Top of dress has 13 on it!
Tail
Dress
Top of head, ears, earrings
Double earring, other side is a 13 earring
Love her pink hair!
She's a beauty!!
Catty

Abbie Haunt the Casbah; Walmart exclusive

Front
Side
Back
Close up of shoes
I tied up her hair. I liked it better this way
Close up tiara and necklace
Belt and bracelets
Earring
Face close up
Abbie
Front of dress


No comments:

Post a Comment