4/9/13

Repaints

I've been known from time to time to repaint some toys. Littlest Pet Shop is one of the main ones I repaint, but I've also done a couple of Lala's.  These aren't particularly new, but I haven't shared them on here so I think I should. :) My original intent here wasn't just to show off my new dolls, but to also show off the clothes I made for them, and some of my cute repaints,

Lala repaint:
I made her wearing Giraffe pajamas!
Before/After
Cuteness!
The back!

My LPS repaints:
Frankendog
Spider
Hallowowl
Dragon
Orca & Fish
Orca & Fish
Fish close
Orca belly
Dragon 2
Devil cat
Efreet the fire dragon
Seahorsie
Hippocampus
King Cheetah!
King cheetah back
Leon, my mountain lion
Butterfly fish
Orca 2
Orca 2 belly
Dragon 3
Shiny polar bear and iceberg
Witch dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment