12/17/12

...and then came Scaris!

Yesssss!!!!!!!! I finally found them! My precious!!! I've been trying to track down these Scaris dolls for awhile now and after constantly being 10 minutes behind everyone else buying them to sell on eBay(seriously I saw some of them listed for upwards of $500) I finally got my dolls! Two weeks of checking Walmart at 2am and finally I hit the jackpot!! Yay!!!!!!! I got 3 dolls out of the 5 in the set, Jinafire Long, Skelita Calaveras, and Rochelle Goyle! Yay yay yay yay!

I'm gonna start with Rochelle - she's my second Rochelle and I think she's quite different than the first. The pink of her hair seems lighter and her eyes are bigger!

Scaris Rochelle and her luggage
Luggage
It opens!!
Front
Side
Back
I love her dress!!!!
Her shoes are FANTASTIC!!!!
Gorgeous!!
Wings
Hi!
Her hat is attached to her head
Very cute though!
Rochelle 2 and Rochelle 1
Spot the difference!!
Up close - and they look great!!

Then there is Skelita
 She is 1 of 2 brand new dolls. She's the daughter of Los Eskeletos. She's a beautiful Dia de los Muertos girl.

Front
Side
Back
Without skirt
Luggage
Luggage open!
Her shoes
Face close up
Side of face, it's the same on the other side
of her face as well
Her skeletal hand... got smooshed!!
Dang you rubber bands!!!
Her clothes
 And *here* it gets more interesting!!
Her body is a skeleton!!!
You must put this plastic piece on so she can wear clothes normal like
Plastic body cover
Fully skeleton!
Creeeeepy
....not really....
Close up skeletal front
Skeletal back
The stand really won't
hold her like this
All bones!!
Pretty
I know I'm awesome!

 And then saving the best for last -
Jinafire Long! Daughter of the Chinese Dragon
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh She'ssoprettyohmygodIcan'tbelieveIfoundher!!!!!

Jinafire with her luggage
Luggage
Open!
Front
Side
Back
Top of her hair
Tail
Tail
She's scaly!!
So pretty!!
Shoes close up
Back clearer
And you can rotate her tail
It also comes off!
Face close up!
Beautiful!
Outfit
It's 2 pieces
Dragon hands!
Body front - very cool
Body back
all those scales!
The hole is for her tail
With her tail in
Front
Side shot close up
She's so golden
Sleeve
Pretty pretty!
and goodnight!!
Also I think I'd just like to note that somehow my cat knows when I'm going to be taking these pictures because every time he ends up in them!!! He's such a butt!

BONUS SHOT!!!
Oh I'm sorry - were you taking pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment