11/26/12

I Heart Monster High

Both of the I Heart Fashion Monster High dolls were on sale Black Friday for $12.49! So I got them both! Frankie #4 and Abbey #3 now added to my collection... I think I'm up to somewhere around 38 MH dolls... and that includes 6 full bodies of Create A Monsters

Some of the pictures came out a bit dark but these two have a lot of cool stuff! 3 outfits each!!

Frankie first - 

Outfit 1
Outfit 1 Front
Outfit 1 Back

Shoes 1
Side Shoes 1

Dress
Dress is one piece - Red vest
opens

Close up of earrings
 Outfit 2

Outfit 2 Front
Outfit 2 Side

Shirt and skirt separate
Such a pretty face!
4 bracelets, had to pop her hand off to put
them on
Crazy Shoes
Both sides Blue

Crazy!
Silver side - love the screw heels
 Outfit 3

Outfit 3 Front
Outfit 3 Back

Sneakers?
Purse
Second Set of Earrings
Another bracelet
And now for Abbey!

Outfit 1
Front
Purse
Sweater dress
Side view
Back view
Cool Shoes!
Earrings 1

Outfit 2
Front
Necklace
Shoes - hard as hell to put on!
Her toe kept getting stuck
 Outfit 3
Front
Necklace
Skirt is separate pieces from dress
She also has 4 bracelets
Side
Earrings 2 (other side is just a diamond shaped dangle)
Shoes - hard to see I know
but they are AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment