1/7/14

Oh yes! Ever After High!!

That's right!
It's not hard to guess what I got for my birthday last month based on the title. But I did not just get one, oh no! I got 4!! The original four, Apple White, Raven Queen, Madeline Hatter and Briar Beauty were all on sale on Amazon. I did get Raven on my actual birthday at Target - but the other three were ordered for me.
I have indeed added two more girls in the last two weeks, Blondie Locks and Cerise Hood - still looking for Cupid! <3 <3 Technically I did find Cupid, but unlike the other two, she wasn't on sale. I'll wait.
I should say I also bought a new Monster High - Honey Swamp - but like the other dolls I got on Black Friday, she is not photographed. I only got the original 4 Ever After girls... I'll get to it sometime. Also when I find the Sweet Screams Draculaura(and I *WILL* get my grubby little hands on her one day) - I can't WAIT to find her!! Honestly I wouldn't mind the Frankie in my possession either...

Well onward to the photos!

Apple White:
Front
Side
Back
Back, Hair to the side
Face
Crown, Close
Jewelry, close
Bow shaped ring
Jacket
Dress
Bracelet
Purse closed
Purse open
Cute shoes!
Gold hairbrush
Dress, outer peplum
Lovely
Shy
Adorable
Skirt under peplum
Briar Beauty:
Pink hairbrush
Front
Side
Back
Close up face
Dress
Earring and hair
Amazing shoes!
Flower shaped ring
purse
Slightly mussed
Beauty
Glasses on top!
Madeline Hatter:
Front
Dress
Teacup hat!
Close up
Ring and glove hands
Teapot purse
Purse, open top
Side
Back
Love love love her hair!!!
::Squee!:: Those shoes!!
Necklace
Spoon earrings
Would you like some tea?
I've got a cup right here!
Kisses!
Raven Queen:
Hairbrush
Front
Side
Hair!!
Back
Purse
Awesome bracelet ring
Shoes
Outfit
Crown
Stylin
Close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment