8/27/13

Gloom Beach 5 Pack

I got several new dolls awhile ago, but now I'm getting around to posting them.
First off I got the Gloom Beach 5 pack from Target. It was actually on clearance for $30 - so not a bad deal!!
I tried to get a set where everyone had good hair. Unfortunately Draculara in the pack I got had the worst hair of all the sets in the store, but I traded in one bad hair for four other good hair dolls. :P

Frankie. In full color! I got the black & white doll earlier and this is the same doll, but with color.
Shoes
Front
Front
Back
Close-up of suit
Face
Both Frankies

Clawdeen: I really love her hair!
Front
Shoes
Swimsuit
Closeup
Draculaura:
Front
Close up Face
Earrings
Sailor Swimsuit!
Cool anchor shoes!
Back

Cleo: I'm a huge fan of Cleo and this one is no exception!!
Front
Face
Back
Gold Swimsuit!
Shoes
Very Awesome!

Ghoulia - now this Ghoulia had GREAT hair!!
Front
Shoes
Face with glasses on 
Back
Hairclip
Swimsuit
Face close up
close up swimsuit
Close

No comments:

Post a Comment