6/20/13

More more Monster High

I got a few more girls to add. I meant to put them on sooner, but I just got lazy and never did.
I haven't taken two of them completely out of their boxes so, like the other still boxed girls, that's how they go.

First up - Picture Day Lagoona!!
That would make her my Lagoona #4 :D

Front
Back
Shoes Close up
cute!
Purse and folder
Outfit close up
She's so pretty!!

Then is Catrine DeMew!
I didn't unbox her. She's adorable!!

Box art
Catrine
Face closeup
Ears and sunglasses
her purse
and a tail!
shoe
shoe
Cuuuuuuute shoes!!
her outfit
and her scarf :)

Lastly is the Polterghoul - Spectra!!
She's my second Spectra. Target exclusive. She's very cool

In box
She floats!
Goes through wall - lol
Backside of cardboard
Nice boots
Outfit
Face
Outfit
Head


Polterghoul comic:

No comments:

Post a Comment