5/8/12

Lalaloopy Girls

So I have 2 new girls to welcome to my doll family! Yes, I said 2! I don't generally buy many of the Lalaloopsy dolls, and as some of you may know the only large one I owned is a customized Blossom Flowerpot (I painted her bangs green!)
Blossom Flowerpot
I also own one of the Little Sisters: Bundles Snuggle Stuff
How can you help it when she's just that cute XD
I've been begging to get Rosy Bumps 'N' Bruises - she's adorable AND she shares a birthday with my hubby(and has blue hair which to me is a major plus!!).  Hubby tells me I already have enough dolls. But then he sees they've made a full size Charlotte Charades(she's the cutest mime I've ever seen!) and he agrees I can have her if I can find her. I found her! Toys R Us was having a sale too so(buy 1 get 1 half off) so I got my Rosy also!!

So time to meet the new girls!!

Charlotte Charades(She likes to be called Lotty):

Walking her "dog" Mimi
Hi! I'm Lotty!
She's even cute from behind lol
Rosy Bumps 'N' Bruises:
Rosy!

Hi everyone!!
Turns out it's a good thing I got them both - Rosy and Lotty are twins!!!

We belong together!
Twins!!
So how do Blossom and Bundles like Rosy and Lotty? They are all very happy!!
say cheese!!!
My little lala family!

No comments:

Post a Comment