8/22/14

Wydowna Spider

Fun times!
I found the I Heart Fashion Wydowna at Toys R Us!! I've wanted Wydowna (daughter of Arachne) since the first time I saw her. All those arms!!!! OMG! So cool! How could I not like her?
I had a terrifying thought though - imagine if all 6 of her eyes glowed in the dark. Turn over and see that staring at you?? lol

Body views:
Front
Side
Back
No clothing front
Back view of arms
Hands:
She's got six!
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Outfits: I Heart Fashion comes with 3
Dress, with two belts
Boots - the red webs spin!
Outfit 2
Don't be fooled, it's a pain to pull three arms
through a sleeve!!
Shirt & skirt
Boots - second set
Outfit 3
Shirt & pants
Shoes
Accessories:
Messenger bag
It opens
Web shaped earrings!
Looking Good
Close up of face - amazing red hair!
In gorgeous black & white!

No comments:

Post a Comment