8/31/14

Freaky Fusion: Cleolei

Cleolei
So I bought two of the Fusion character dolls. Cleolei & Lagoonafire.
I'll have the Lagoonafire photos in another post.

So here's Cleolei - the fusion of Toralei Stripe & Cleo de Nile:

Start with Cleo & Toralei
Combining them gets...
Cleolei!

CLEOLEI:
Front
Side
Back
As you might have noticed - my Cleolei has a big freaky flaw... that errant strand of extra extra long hair.
I have not found any evidence her hair was actually supposed to do that. I think it's awesome :) Makes her unique!
Hair strand runs the length of her body.
Otherwise - 
Close up
Toralei hair is pretty stiff
Pierced cat ears and tiara
Cleo type outfit, cat head belt
Shoes
Egyptian cat purse
Her body has bandages!
Spiked glove hand
Tail, courtesy of Toralei, bandages courtesy of Cleo!

No comments:

Post a Comment